Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We Are Moving!


I just spent most of my day purging and packing. I am determined to simplify my life. No more hanging on to things that just get thrown into storage never to be used and then moved to the next house. I thought I had done a good job when we moved from WA to AZ last July. I must have been fooling myself.

I am going through things and asking myself :What is the purpose of this? Do I absolutely love this? Does having this Help me?

It looks like the house we are selling is going through escrow pretty fast and the new owners will have possession upon closing. Meanwhile, my hubby is working hard at getting the kitchen totally finished before we move in and I have yet to do some cleaning there. I am not one who works well under pressure so I am praying I will be able to get the job done without stressing out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment